Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Release Stamp REVEAL!!! Woo HOO!!!

YAY!!!! It's finally time for me to show you all of the new stamps that are now available for purchase in the Pretty Cute Stamps Store. But first, I have one more project to show you. Leah from the Leah Schaeffer Blog created two fabulous cards using one of this month's new stamp sets.


I especially love the embossed background Leah created using the surf board images. So creative!

Okay...now, without further ado...here they are. You can click on the link below the photos to see these sets in the store.

These sets are brand new designs. These are all made from high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer right here in the USA:






These five sets are also available as a bundle for a discounted price. There are a limited number of bundles available this month, so be sure to order early if you're interested:



You also may know that I designed some stamp sets for Pink by Design a year, or so, ago. I have a few of those sets left over from a different manufacturer (so they aren't made from the peach-tinted photopolymer...they are made from a high-quality clear photopolymer). These still stamp perfectly, but, because I'm a little OCD and would like all of my sets to match (LOL), I'm offering my inventory of the following stamp sets for 20% regular prices (while supplies last). Then, once I get them remade in peachy photopolymer, they will be regular price. Here they are:





Well, there they are! I'm super excited about them, and I hope you like them. :) Have a great hump day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)