Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps July Stamp Release

Do you know what day it is? Do. You. Know. What. Day. It. Is?  It's Pretty Cute Stamps July Release day! YAY!!!!  I'm so excited to show you this month's new releases, so let's get to it.

These sets are all made from high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer right here in the USA.  First, here's the bundle of all the new sets that you can get at a discounted price. There are a limited number of bundles available.



Here are the individual sets. You can click on the link below the photo to see these sets in the store.






Well, there they are. I hope you are as excited about them as I am. :) Oh, and be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page today (there might just be a little GIVEAWAY going on).

By the way, I want to let you know that I mail out all orders as soon as I possibly can. If the post office is still open when I get your order, I'll go right there. If it is already closed, I will mail your stamps the next post office business day. I know how exciting it is to order some new crafty goodness, so I want to make sure you get your stamps as soon as you can. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)