Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Owl You Doin?

Hello my crafty friends and Happy Wednesday, It's Kendra!
I've been so busy with work and also in my craft room over the last week...I've gotten several cards done, but here is one that I am really loving!  I decided to go with a more simple design, which is really hard for me, I love to have a lot going on!  :)  I used "Chick with Brains" - one of our new Pretty Cute Stamps August Releases   - love this image!
 

The little bow is a separate stamp (which you can use for a bowtie or a hairbow!), I stamped it on some patterned paper, cut it out and then glued it on....love it!
 
I used my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (one of my favorite mediums of choice)  After I got her all colored and cut out, I used Ranger Glossy Accents to add some dimension to her glasses...makes them look so real! :)
 

I'm really happy with the way it turned out and I'm really lovin' this color combo (saw it on a pinterest board).  The center frames are popped up on dimensionals for a little extra depth. 
 
Here is another close up:
 
 
Thanks for looking and I hope this gives you a little bit of inspiration....if you haven't grabbed this set yet, run over and get it!  Don't forget to stop by our Pretty Cute Stamps FB page, like us and also post your PCS designs - we'd love to see what you've come up with!  Stop on over at my Blog - Inkin' It Up with Kendra!
 
Have a fabulous day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)