Friday, August 1, 2014

We Should DOLPHINITELY Get Together...

TGIF, everyone! I have a fun little card to share with you today featuring the cute little dolphin from the Pretty Cute Stamps Sea Ya Soon set. Here it is:


I colored this little dolphin guy using my Copic markers and set him in some waves I got from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Borders 5 Cutting Files. I added a sentiment from the Pretty Cute Stamps Sea Life Sentiments set, some doodles, a pretty ribbon, and some enamel dots, and my sweet little card was all done! Here are the stamps sets I used on this project. Just click the photos or the links to check these out in the Pretty Cute Stamps Store:



I also want to invite you to share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects with us. You can share on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Also, if you are part of the Splitcoaststampers Community, you can add the keyword PrettyCuteStamps (no spaces) to your Pretty Cute Stamp project photos (we're hoping to get enough projects added so we can have our own little gallery there). I'll be looking for projects that are shared with us to post here on our blog. I'm hoping to post a PCS Customer Feature at least every other Friday, so please show us your beautiful Pretty Cute Stamps projects.


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! We'll have more Pretty Cute Stamps inspiration for you next week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)