Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Have a SLOTHSOME Day!

Hey, everyone! I hope you are having a TERRIFIC Tuesday so far. I have a sweet little slothy birthday card to share with you today:


I got this sweet little sloth, his party hat, and the sentiment from the Slothsome Stamp Set.


This 4x4" set has all sorts of sweet sentiments to go with the sloth...great for birthdays, anniversaries, thank yous, friendship, encouragement, forgetting something...you name it!

I colored my sweet little sloth with my copic markers and cut a shape around him using one of my Spellbinders dies. Then, I added some pretty paper from my Fancy Pants Designs Happy Go Lucky 6x6 paper pad, a little brown jute twine, and some enamel dots, and my card was all done.

Oh, and guess WHAT!?!?!!  Friday starts our sneak peeks for October. I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about our October release plans. So, be sure to stop by! :) Have a great day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)