Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thankful for Veterans (and the new RELEASE)!

Hi, everyone! Happy Veterans Day! I am the proud daughter of a Vietnam Veteran and the wife of a veteran who is currently serving in the US Air Force. So, I wanted to make a card for today to say thank you to all of the veterans who have served or who are still serving. Here's the card I created:


The shape of the card comes from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Grand Old Flag Cutting Files. I think it creates the perfect backdrop for this sweet little birdy and flag from the Little Eagle stamp set. I colored them using my Copic markers. I stamped this sweet sentiment from the Turkey Time stamp set on a star cutout, added some stitching lines, and my card was all done.

Here are the stamp sets I used for this card. You can click on the photos to find them in the store.



I also want to let you know that sneak peeks for our November Stamp Release start FRIDAY! YAY!!!!!  We'll have sneaks through November 18, then we'll do our blog hop on the 19th...when all of the new stamps will be available. Here's all of the info (click the photo to see it larger).



Have a great week, everyone! We hope to see you back here on Friday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)