Monday, December 8, 2014

Pretty Christmas Gift Tags!

Hi! Karla here today with a fun gift tag feature! I am so enjoying December! I've finally got my Christmas cards sent out, our tree is up, we've built our gingerbread house - we found a Frozen one this year, so the girls were really excited! Although, Erica, who's almost 3, couldn't understand why we couldn't eat it immediately after making it :)

We've been wrapping gifts as we get them ready, so there won't be so much to do all at once.  I realized I needed a few more tags, so I decided to combine some Pretty Cute Stamps sets to create these gift tags.

I started with some white cardstock, which I cut into tags, rounding the upper corners of each. Next I stamped the border with Versamark using the Any Better Than This frame, the snowflakes from Christmas Cheer, and a sentiment from the Oh Christmas Tree set. After I heat embossed with gold and silver inks I sponged the edges with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks, leaving a white area in the center.

 For the second tag I used the frame and hearts from Celebrate Today and another sentiment from Oh Christmas Tree. I made the hearts into hanging ornaments by drawing lines and bows with some gold and silver pens.

I tied some gold and silver ribbons onto my tags and some bakers twine to attach them to my gifts. Now they are all ready to be delivered!






How are your Christmas plans coming along? I hope you can take time to enjoy all the little things, from wrapping gifts to watching 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'. Thanks so much for joining me today, and be sure to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps store for a gift for someone, or for yourself ;) You can even email a Pretty Cute Stamps gift certificate to a lucky person on your gift list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)