Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I love my Nerd


Good morning friends. Larissa here with a Valentine card for you. I went back through some of the older Pretty Cute Stamp sets and found this one from the August 2014 release. This is 
ADORKABLE!





I stamped the little girl onto a piece of white cardstock and colored her using my Copic markers.
I then cut her out.


I found some Valentine pattern paper and used it for the background.


I used glossy accents on her glasses and the heart on the sentiment.
I added polka dots to her dress and finished it off with some red twine in a bow.


I think this would also be cute to make little Valentine note cards for school party favors.

For the inside of the card I used a piece of the same black and white pattern paper and stamped some hearts around. I left it blank so you can write your own message.


I hope you enjoyed my card for today.
Hop over to Pretty Cute Stamps to get your own Adorkable set. 
Have a wonderful Wednesday friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)