Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 1 ~ Sprinkled with Fun

Hey, everyone! Happy Thursday! I'm so excited to bring you our first sneak peek for the January Pretty Cute Stamps Release. I decided to create a sweet little birthday card using the new Donut Worry stamp set, which will be available for purchase (and ON SALE) on January 21. Who needs birthday cake when they can have a birthday donut???



I love how this little card turned out. The card base is A2 sized...4.25" x 5.5". I colored the little donut and the party hat I got from the Dino-Mite stamp set with my Copic markers. I added a sentiment from the same Donut Worry stamp set, some doodles, and a pretty ribbon, and my card was all finished.

Thank you for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow for another sneak peek, and mark your calendar for our January 2015 Release Hop on Wednesday, January 21. Have a great day, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)