Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 6 Let's Spoon


Good morning friends. Larissa here and I am so excited to be showing you a sneak peek of the 6th stamp set being released this month. 
"Let's Spoon"

It is one of my favorites this month. So many possibilities with this set. 
I of course made it into a Valentine card. 
I stamped the fork and spoon on a piece of white cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers. I stamped the faces and arms and legs on each as well. 
I finished it off with a few of the little hearts from the set and of course some twine. 



Stay tuned tomorrow for another peek and don't forget to come back Wednesday and Blog Hop with us. You could WIN for Subscribing and Commenting on each of our blogs.


Have a wonderful day friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)