Monday, May 4, 2015

Poppin' By To Say.... Hello!

Karla here today and I simply had to share this darling card with you today! I just realized I really haven't pulled out this Pretty Cute Stamp set -Snack Time enough! It is so darling with the adorbs popcorn, pop and pizza. I'm totally planning a scrapbook pocket page with this popcorn and some movie tickets.... But that's for next time ;)

 I paper pieced the popcorn container and added some Souffle gel pens to colour in the face and then added some shading with a Prismacolor Marker. I added a little Shimmer Spritz gold spray flicked onto the background around my popcorn - 'cause who doesn't like a little extra butter?!


I 'popped' my popcorn off the page with foam dots and added extra popcorn pieces around the page! I just love the two extra sizes of kernels in the stamp set.

This sentiment could lead into so many others - Happy Birthday, HI, Happy Father's Day.... hmmm!

Inside, I used the Pretty Cute Stamps set Let's Talk for the speech bubble and the Hello - I think everyone needs a 'Hello' script stamp - and this set goes so well with all the PCS sets!!

Here are the stamp sets I used -


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you'll 'pop' over to the Pretty Cute Stamps store to check out all the amazing stamps available - and have an awesome week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)