Friday, May 1, 2015

Princess Gnomie


Happy May!!!  Today I have something fun and different!
I looked at the Gnomies set from Pretty Cute Stamps and decided that the little girl gnome could easily be turned into a princess, so that's just what I did.  I stamped her into a cute little princess and made her the focus of this sun catcher :)


The base of the sun catcher is made using two rosettes and two scalloped-punched pieces glued back to back.  I used nylon fishing line as the hanging piece.


I used Memento black ink to stamp the little girl and the flowers and then colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  Sparkle was added with Stickles and Wink of Stella.  I repeated this for the back side also.


One rosette is pink and the other green.


To finish off the sun catcher, I glued on the little flower pieces that were cut out with the rosette die and put pretty embellishments from Queen & Co. in the centers.  A pretty glass bobble is at the bottom to give it some weight and to sparkle when the sun hits it.

This was such a fun project to create.  I hope I have inspired you to take another look at what you can create with your stamps!  

For this and other projects, please visit my blog,

Happy Stamping!
Janna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)