Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 2

Woo HOO! It's time for another day of sneak peeks! Today's stamps are near and dear to my heart. I started my first little company (Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons) with some superhero cutting files, so I'm so excited to be able to create a couple of stamp sets that will go along perfectly with them (and have some pretty cute images of their own). These two stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday (and on SALE)!!!

First, I want to show you this little treat box that I decorated with the new Super Sentiments stamp set. I created this for my youngest daughter's teacher and filled it with her favorite candy. The fifth grade class at her school has a "superhero" theme, so this little treat was perfect for her.


I also used a super cute little cutting file / clip art file for this project (which is free for you guys today only)....you can find it below. The box is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fancy Pillow Box 1 Cutting Files.

Larissa Pittman from Muffins and Lace created this fun card using another new stamp set: Superheroes. Isn't that adorable? You can find out all of the details about her project on her blog.


Okay...here's today's freebie from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. This Super Dog Cutting File (which also includes clip art) will be available for FREE today only. Then, it will be available for purchase from the PPPR store. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. We have one more day of sneak peeks tomorrow, and then the release (and blog hop) are on Saturday). Eeeeeek! I wish I could explain how excited I am about this release! I really hope you all like it (because I just LOVE it)! See you tomorrow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)