Monday, June 29, 2015

June/July Sneak Peek Day 1

Happy Monday, everyone!!!! I am so very excited for this June/July release...I can't wait for you to see the sets! Here on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog, we will be sharing sneak peeks with you today through Wednesday. Then, I'll show you all of the new stamps, and we'll have a new release blog hop on Thursday. So, let's get to today's sneak peeks.

First, Janna Williams, from Stamping with the Dogs, has this gorgeous card to share with you. Isn't it beautiful? I bet this took lots of careful work! Janna got all of the images and that fun sentiment from the new Knit Happens stamp (which will be available for purchase on Thursday).


Now, I have another pretty card. Dawn Mercedes from Sunnyside Up created this pretty card using the new Sew Amazing stamp set that will also be available on Thursday. I just love the way she colors her images!


Oh! I SEW almost forgot to show you today's freebie from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. This Dress Form cutting file/clipart will be available for free today only, then you'll be able to purchase it from the PPPR store:


That's all of our sneak peeks for today. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see more peeks of this month's new stamps. We'll see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)