Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June/July Sneak Peek Day 2

We're back!!!! We have some more cute, cute projects to share with you using two stamp sets that will be released on Thursday. Here they are:

I created this sweet little card using the new Happy Crafting Stamp Set:


Isn't that fun? I bet some of you can relate. Haha. I colored these images using my Copic markers, and I added some fun patterned paper to her shirt.

Karla Yungwirth, from Creative Love Affair made this adorable stationary set using the new Pen Pals 2 stamp set. Look at all of those fun details! Wouldn't you love to get a letter like this in the mail?



There they are....sneak peeks of two more of the new sets that will be released on Thursday. As promised, I have another free cutting/clip art file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for you today. These Stamp Frames will be free for today only, then they will be available to purchase in the PPPR store:

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see our final sneak peeks. Oh, and don't forget about our June/July 2015 Release Blog Hop on Thursday. That's when I get to show you all of the new sets! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)