Friday, June 5, 2015

Tea Time!


It's time for a spot of tea!  Would you like a biscuit with yours?
Seriously, I am a tea drinker and I just love this sweet Tea-rrific Set!
The open design of the stamps make them just right for paper piecing, which is exactly what I did for this card.


First I stamped and embossed the teapot and teacup with gold and then stamped the images again onto the patterned paper and pieced them onto the embossed images.  I used Spectrum Noir markers to do the coloring.  The background is a piece of 6x6 paper that I cut and layered to get the border at both the top and bottom.
When putting the greeting stamp onto the stamping block, I curved it to get just the right shape to fit where I wanted it on the front of the card.
Of course I had to add a little bling and a pretty heart doily.


I hope you get to relax this weekend with a good cup of tea!
Pip pip cheerio!

Janna
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)