Wednesday, July 29, 2015

You're Freakin' Jawsome

Hello, friends. Larissa here with you today with a card I made from one of my new favorite sets
Jawsome.


I started off stamping 2 of the shark images on a piece of 110 lb cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers. 
I then decided to make a shaker card. So I die cut a rectangle frame and added a clear sheet behind it. I added 2 layers of foam tape to pop it up. 


I added sequins and little fish to the shaker part. I found some pattern paper that looked like waves and used it for the base. I added the other shark on the outside of the frame. I love the way it turned out.


I didn't add anything else to the card front as I felt it might take away from the card.
What do you think?


Don't forget we have our new monthly challenge is going on now. 
Head over to our blog and join in the fun.



Have a wonderful day friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)