Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 2015 Sneak Peek Day 2

We're back!!!! It's time for more Pretty Cute Stamps August Sneak Peeks. Today, we have some sneaks of some robot themed stamp sets that will be available to purchase starting on Thursday.

First, Dawn Mercedes, from Sunnyside Up, created this fun birthday card using the new BOTday stamp set. I love all of the details she added. Read more about Dawn's card on her blog.


I created this card using the new Gears to You stamp set and today's Robot Doggie freebie from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I created the background pattern using this shape from the Silhouette Design Store (which I can't seem to find in the store...I downloaded it a REALLY long time ago) and filling it with a digital paper from Cosmo Cricket's Get Happy line. I stamped the sentiment on the front and the gears border inside using my Close to my Heart Pacifica ink.



Here's that Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons freebie. This Robot Doggie cutting file/clip art will be available for free today only, then you'll be able to purchase it from the PPPR store:


That's all for today. Remember, we have one more day of sneak peeks and then it's RELEASE DAY on Thursday. YAY!!! See you back here tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)