Monday, August 24, 2015

Pick Up Your Pals

Pretty Cute Stamps' Little Pumpkin set
is a autumnal way to give your pals a little pick-me-up.
With cute sayings for friendships and halloween,
this set is not just for fall!


I focused on the ombre effect for this 
friendship card. Can you find the three uses of ombre?



1. the washi
2. the watercolored pumpkin character
3. the sequins

The sentiment isays "If Friends were Pumpkins, I'd pick you." 
(That embossing shine is a little tricky to photograph sometimes.
But I typically emboss everything!)

Ooh...I'm loving this card, espeially since I am not much of a technique crafter.
So, what is your favorite technique?

Thanks for stopping by today.
Stop at my private pumpkin patch sometime...
Dawn Mercedes, Sunnyside Up for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)