Sunday, September 13, 2015

Any Card Challenge Winner and September Release Events

I'm so excited that we had 10 amazing projects entered into our Any Card Challenge! Woo HOO! I want to thank everyone who shared a project with us....they were all so amazing! I've randomly chosen a winner of the $15 Gift Certificate. The winner this month is:



Congratulations, Nicole! Contact me at lisanorris at prettycutestamps dot com to claim your prize.

I also want to invite everyone to join us this week for the Sneak Peek and Hop projects for September 2015. I can't wait for you to see all of the awesome projects our new BIG design team has created!


Thank you all for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for some fun sneak peeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)