Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bushels of Fun

Hello from Nebraska! My name is Debbie and I am a new PCS design team member and this is my first post for you all. I am having "bushels of fun" playing with my new Pretty Cute Stamps! 

Apple season is upon us (we have several apple trees on our farm) and we have started working them, so I thought it appropriate to create an apple card using PCS' Bushels of Fun stamp set.


I stamped the apple and sentiment in black, then colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. Then I just eyeballed it and drew lines with a light blue Tombow Irojiten Colored Pencil to make it look like notebook paper. Punched the top with a punch and tied on some jute string to finish it off.


Thank you for stopping by,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)