Saturday, September 12, 2015

Little Harvest Happiness

Hello Pretty Cute Stamps fans! It's Amber here, I'm super excited to be joining you here on the blog today. Today I am using one of the newest sets from last months release called Harvest Happiness.  


This cute little 4 x 6 stamp set includes 18 stamps and features two little scarecrows along with several fall themed accessories and sentiments. I just love the little scarecrow images! Don't you? You can also purchase the matching SVG Outlines in the shop HERE


I fell in love with this little girly scarecrow right away. So of course I had to use her as my main focal image. I started by coloring the scarecrow and sunflowers with some Close To My Heart markers and created the background using a few different Close To My Heart Re-Inkers. I started by applying some ink down onto a recycled plastic bag. Then I sprayed some water over the ink with a Mini Mister until the colors blended together and then I lightly pressed my white cardstock panel into the ink. You can repeat this step as many times as you like as long as you dry the cardstock with your heat gun in between applications. I did this step twice to achieve this background. 


After my background had dried I stamped the adorable little "Sending a Little Harvest Happiness" to the bottom right side of my inked panel and then added the cut out images. The little sunflowers and scarecrow are popped up with foam dots to make them look like their popping off the card. I hope you enjoyed my card today and Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Yellow / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- Harvest Happiness / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / CTMH Re-Inkers- Sunkiss Yellow, Honey, Autumn Terracotta / Ranger Mini Mister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)