Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oh, Knit! I Forgot!


Hello, stamping friends! This is my first post for the Pretty Cute Stamps design team! I am excited to be a part of this team and look forward to being inspired by the other design team members, as well as all of you! 
 
Let me first start off with introducing myself. My name is Jessica Pascarella. I am a stay at home mom of 3, my youngest just started Kindergarten last week. My normal go-to style is CAS (Clean and Simple), however, I also like to change it up and try new styles. I consider myself a beginner when it comes to coloring in images, but I am trying to improve my coloring skills. My favorite stamping technique is paper-piecing. You can see my designs on my blog, Kissin' Krafts.
 
Today for my first Pretty Cute Stamps projects, I am working with the Knit Happens stamp set. I adore the fun sentiments included in this set!
 
Knit Happens Stamp Set
 
My CAS card includes stamped images that I colored in with a variety of markers.

 
 
 
 
After the stamped images are colored, I cut them out by hand. I added a gingham print on the bottom of the card. The stamped images are added to the card. To finish the card, the simple sentiment is stamped in black ink. And there you have it! A very simple card to create!

 If you are new to Pretty Cute Stamps, be sure to check out the adorable images/stamp sets available at the Pretty Cute Stamps online store.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
 
Jessi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)