Monday, September 28, 2015

Treats from a pal

 A swap pal of mine gifted me with these marvelous airmail post it notes. 
They fold up and create a darling paper to write a note.

To show her gratitude, 
I made this postcard that utilizes one of the post it notes!
It is secured with a Removable Glue Dot ® and tucked in behind
this Pretty Cute Fellow from the Pen Pals 2 set by Pretty Cute Stamps.
I propped up the image using foam tape at the top of the pen and near the feet.
Then the air mail note slides into this space behind his body.



Behind the note is a secret message!
So, even without the note,
my swap pal has something to look at that is pretty.


Don't you just LOVE washi tape? 
I do!!  Adding a big of pearl bling makes it even more special!




Thanks for checking out the blog today! 
Come see what is in the air over at my blog,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)