Sunday, September 20, 2015

You're So Corny

Hi, and Happy Sunday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

Today I would like to share a card I made using a few different PCS sets for my sentiment. When I saw the You're So Corny sentiment in the PCS "Thanksgiving Eats" stamp set I knew I wanted to make this card. The cute little candy corn is from PPPR "Candy Corn Guy Cutting Files"  and the added mustache is PPPR "Old Chap Cutting Files". I did some masking off on a few of the PCS to get the sentiment to say what I needed it to say. For the hearts I used PCS "Celebrate Today" along with PCS "Dino-Mite" and stamped them with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.
What I used:

Thank you for stopping by today, and hope you can play along in our Include a button challenge going on now. For more info and to link up your project click HERE
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)