Tuesday, October 20, 2015

BOO-YA!

Hello Stampers!!  I love 'whimsical'  Halloween and had a great time creating this stair step folding card.  I had a lot of fun looking through my collection of Pretty Cute Stamps to find other PCS sets that worked with the Spooktacular stamp set.

Mixing and matching up stamps is a great way to increase your stamps usage.  You might be surprised at exactly what will coordinate together.  Like my lizard wearing a witch hat.  Keeping with the Halloween color theme I removed the lizard's tongue and decided he should wear the witch hat. You never know when you might need eye of newt for a spell!



Front View


Looking down view
 

Stamp sets used include:






Happy Crafting,

Melissa O




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)