Saturday, October 10, 2015

Christmas Bookmarks

Hi friends! Joann here today, I hope you are having a beautiful Saturday!

I wanted to share some fun bookmarks that I am making for my son's classmates for Christmas!


I started by placing the Bookmarks 1 cutting file image from from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on my screen (I used my Cricut and Cricut Design to create these) and then took the Cool Chick Outline to carefully place it on top of my bookmark. Once I had Cool Chick placed where I liked it, I click on my weld button to weld the Bookmark 1 and Cool Chick together and cut this out.


I then took Cool Chick stamp set to stamp my image onto my bookmark. I finished it off by coloring my images, personalizing them with the student's name (I need to get the list from his teacher, lol), added a few dots and stamped a fun sentiment to the back of the bookmark!

Well that is all, I hope you enjoyed today's little project! Have a fabulous weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)