Saturday, October 24, 2015

Joy To The World

Hello Pretty Cute Stamps fans & Happy Saturday! It's Amber here, today I have a fun little Christmas card to share featuring the Nativity 2 set. 


This wonderful 6 x 8 set features 14 different stamps, 3 wise men, 1 shepherd, a sheep, a camel, a donkey, and 6 coordinating sentiments. This set also has an SVG Outline that matches this set perfectly, you can find that in the shop HERE. There are so many fun little images and sentiments included in this stamp set, the possibilities are endless


Instead of stamping the "Joy To The World" sentiment straight across my cardstock I decided to have a little fun and change it up by stamping it all around the outside edge of my green die cut circle. After I had my sentiment stamped I added my fussy cut wise man to the middle of the circle and embellished the right side. I had lots of fun coloring the little wise man to match my patterned paper. You can see a little close up below.


A wise man wouldn't be a wise man without a little gold so I added a little gold to his crown and to the little box he is holding with a gold Gelly Roll pen. I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget you can share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White & Green / Canvas Corp Patterned Paper- Jolly Christmas: Candy Canes / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Nativity 2 / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Gold Gelly Roll Pen / Pretty Little Studio Flair Button- Festive / Acrylic Snowflake / White Ribbon / Mini Gold Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)