Thursday, October 15, 2015

Let's Go To The Pumpkin Patch!

Hi Pretty Cute Stamps Fans!!
Janna here and I am wondering, have you picked out your pumpkin yet?  You couldn't go wrong if the pumpkins were all as cute as the ones in this pumpkin patch!!
To create this card, I started with a kraft card base and layered on patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs and some corrugated card punched with a grassy border.
The cute pumpkin is from the Pretty Cute Stamps set, Thanksgiving Eats and I stamped it out
five times onto white Spectrum Noir paper and five times onto different patterned papers from Doodlebug.  I cut and paper-pieced the patterned papers onto the white and then colored the stems and leaves with Spectrum Noir markers.  I also put a cute little face from the same stamp set onto one of the pumpkins.  After gluing the pumpkins where I wanted to place them, I punched out some grass tufts and tucked them into the pumpkin patch.  The greeting is from the Bewitched set.


I hope you are having a great Fall Y'all!!
Please stop by and visit me on my blog,
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com
Happy Stamping :)
Janna
      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)