Saturday, October 3, 2015

Let's Hang Out

Hello Pretty Cute Stamps fans! It's Amber here, I'm super excited to be joining you here on the blog again today. Today I'm featuring the cute little 4 x 4 stamp set called Slothsome.


This adorable little set features 12 stamps, one cute little sloth, a party hat, some heart doodles and nine different coordinating sentiments. Today I'm using the sloth image and the "Let's Hang Out" sentiment for my card.


I stamped the little sloth image onto some white cardstock and colored her with some Close To My Heart markers. After I had my sloth image all colored I masked the image and misted the exposed white cardstock with some blue mist. Once the mist had dried I adhered the stamped/misted panel to the inside of my windowed kraft card base and stamped my "Let's Hang Out" sentiment in the upper right hand corner.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget you can share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Kraft Card Base / Cardstock- White / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Slothsome / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angles Chaulkboard Glimmer Mist- Cornflower Daze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)