Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Heart Beeps

Hello friends. Larissa back for my last card of 2015. I can't believe the year is gone. I am ready to start 2016 with a clean slate. Of course I made too many resolutions to list. I am hoping to at least keep a few.

With Christmas behind us, it is time to start thinking of Valentine's cards.
Today that is exactly what I have for you.

I am using Botday and Gears to You.




I stamped the images on a square piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers. I added the sentiment from Gears to You set. 
For the card base I used Gray ink and stamped the gears all over the front. Then using a Red ink I stamped a few hearts here and there. 
I adhered the square to the card base using a adhesive tape runner. 

 
To finish off the card on the inside I stamped the little girl robot in Gray ink on a piece of Gray cardstock.  I then stamped the gears and the sentiment as well. 

And that is it. A simple cute Valentine for your loved one. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Have a Safe New Years Eve and a Blessed New Year. 

Larissa
Muffins and Lace 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)