Saturday, December 5, 2015

RAWR means Happy Christmas!

Hi friends, thank you so much for stopping by today. Joann here today with you on this lovely Saturday sharing a fun Christmas card!


I started out with stamping a few images from the Dino-Mite stamp set onto some watercolor paper and used my Zig Clean Real Brush markers to color in my images. I then took a craft knife to cut a small little slit on the dinosaur to make it look like he's holding the gift.

For my sentiment, I used one from the Dino-Mite set and took two different phrases from the Cool Chick stamp set to combined them to read "Happy Christmas".

Well that is all for today, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!

Stamp sets I used

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)