Saturday, January 9, 2016

I love Your Cattitude


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing fun little card featuring the Cattitude stamp set. This adorable little set was released back in November and is still one of my favorites. The images and sentiments are just too cute. There is also a fun little 4 x 6 doggie themed stamp set called Doggone It in the shop for all you dog lovers as well as a coordinating sentiment stamp set called Fur Baby that can be used with both sets. You can check out the entire stamp set I used today below.


I used the cute little kitten towards the bottom of the stamp set along with the " I love your CATTITUDE!" sentiment. I also stamped the little fish bone stamp onto a little white tag and added it to the top part of my card with some twine.


After I had my little kitten colored I masked her off along with the outside edge of my die cut circle and misted the exposed cardstock with two different colored mists. You can see a close up above. A little bit of the red mist leaked under my masking but thats okay. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Red / Pink Pasilee Patterned Paper- Memorium Collection /  Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Cattitude / Ranger Archival  Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angels Simply Sheer Mist- Red Rose & Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist- Crushed Shells / Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)