Saturday, February 13, 2016

Let's Celebrate!


Hello everyone! It's Amber here! Today I'm sharing a fun little card perfect for a close friend celebrating a Birthday. I used two different stamp sets to create my card today. The wine glass with the silly little face is from the Happy Hour Faces stamp set and the "It's your Birthday! Let's celebrate" sentiment is from the coordinating Happy Hour Sentiments stamp set. I just love the little silly faces available in the Happy Hour Faces set, its so fun to mix and match them with other images. You can check out the two sets below and find them in the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop HERE.


I wanted my card to be bright and cheerful so I went with a colorful patterned paper and used pink and yellow for my image. I highlighted some of the blue that was in my background patterned paper by adding some blue stitching around my stamped image. 


It's a little hard to see in the photo above but I added some glitter around the rim of my pink margarita just for fun. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamps- Happy Hour Faces & Happy Hour Sentiments / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Ranger Stickles- Crystal / Sulky Thread- Blue / Sewing Machine / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)