Wednesday, February 17, 2016

PCS Love Challenge Winner

Hi, everyone!!! Happy HUMPDAY!!! I hope you've enjoyed your week, so far, and that you've checked out today's February Sneak Peeks that I posted earlier today. I have a winner for you from the Love Challenge. The randomly chosen winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Store is:



Teresa used the little weiner dog from the Doggone It! stamp set to create this sweet card. I love the clean and simple design of her card. Super cute!


Contact me at lisanorris at prettycutestamps dot com to claim your prize, Theresa, and congratulations!

Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Day 2 of the February Sneak Peeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)