Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


What a fun day!! 
 Did you remember to wear green?  Did you pinch anyone, or get pinched yourself for not wearing green??  Do you have something fun planned for a meal that's a green food??
Whatever you do today, may the luck of the Irish be with you!
Even though this card looks like a St. Patrick's Day card, I actually
made it into a birthday card.
You have to use this cute leprechaun from the Lucky set for more than just once a year!


I paired him up with the new Rainbow set for the perfect lucky combo!
I also used the grass from the new Spring Flowers set, it was just right and actually fit perfectly across the bottom of my card.


For the inside, I stamped the birthday greeting from the Leapin' Lizards set along with a lucky clover from the Lucky set.
You can find all of the sets I used to create this fun card in the Pretty Cute Stamps Store.
For more details about this card, please visit my blog, www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
   
   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)