Saturday, March 5, 2016

Those Who Hustle


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fun inspirational card perfect for that friend that is always on the go. I used the cute little running dog and the "Good things come to those who hustle" sentiment from the Work It stamp set pictured below. You can also find it in the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop HERE.


I started my card by layering two different types of patterned paper. One sheet of patterned paper covered my entire card front and the other I cut down to fit the left side of my card.  I add some stitching along the outside edges of my second piece of patterned paper and stamped my sentiment towards the bottom right of  my card, stamping directly over the first piece of patterned paper that covered my card base. I stamped the running dog onto some cream cardstock, colored him with some markers, and layered the panel over some light yellow cardstock.


I wanted to add a little dimension to my card so I added two over sized wooden buttons with gray colored centers to the right side of my image. I hope you enjoyed my card today and Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- Cream & Light Yellow / CTMH Patterned Paper-Baby Cakes Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamps- Work It / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate / CTMH Markers / CTMH Wood Button Embellishments- Babycakes Assortment / Sulky Thread- Brown / Sewing Machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)