Saturday, April 30, 2016

Game On


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have a fun little mini card and matching gift bag to share. My card & gift bag features a bunch of different stamps from the Game On stamp set below. You can find the stamp set I'm using today in the shop HERE.



I used the fun little PlayStation controller and the "Game On" sentiment from the set for the front of my mini card.


I stamped the controller in black onto some teal cardstock and added my sentiment right below it in the same black ink. I distressed the edges of my teal cardstock before matting it with some textured black cardstock. After I had my stamped panel matted I adhered it to a 3 x 3 white card base.


For the inside of my card I stamped the "I love you more than you love video games" sentiment in black and added a few of the little mini stars that are included in the Game On set.


I thought it would be fun to create a little matching git bag so I stamped one to match. I started with a plain white mini gift bag from Canvas Corp and randomly stamped the front of it with some controllers and stars. After I had the front of my gift bag all stamped I added the fun little sentiment that reads "To my control freak" to the upper left side of my bag. I attached my sentiment with a staple and then added a mini black clothespin and some twine. I hope you enjoyed my project today. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White, Black, Teal / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Game On / Canvas Corp Mini Gift Bag-White / Ranger Archival Ink- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Ocean / Canvas Corp Mini Clothespin- Black / We R Memory Keepers Black & White Twine / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)