Sunday, April 3, 2016

Rain or Shine Card

For today's card that I'm sharing I used the Rain or Shine stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps which you can find here. The smiley face is a separate stamp from the sun and counting the sentiment, I used three different stamps for this card. I love that you have so many options of stamps to use in just one set!


You can find the Rain or Shine stamp set here in the Pretty Cute Stamps online shop. It's easily one of my favorite sets!


Right now we are getting more SNOW! Can you believe it? It sure doesn't feel like springtime so making this bright and cheery card made me feel a smidge brighter on this gloomy day. I hope the sentiment holds true for tomorrow too!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)