Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thank you so much...



Hi crafty friend! 
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share a little Thank You gift box I made for our cousin who took care of our Fur Baby while we were out of town. To make the box I used the We R Memory Keepers box punch board, stamped it with the Paw prints from PCS Fur Baby stamp set using versamark stamp pad and clear embossing powder. The cute little dog is stamped from PCS  Doggone It! stamp set and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers.





To create the sentiment phrase I combined a few stamps from PCS Many Thanks and PCS Fur Baby stamp set.
 
  The hearts are stamped from PCS Grow stamp set colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers.
 
 
PCS Stamps I used:
 

PCS  Doggone It!

PCS Fur Baby

PCS Grow
 
Also we have a "Just for Her" challenge going on over at Pretty Cute Stamps. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a great week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)