Monday, May 16, 2016

You're So Dam Sweet!

 
Hi crafty friend hope everyone is doing well.

 

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
 
 
I would like to share a card I made using the New Pretty Cute Digital Birthday Beavers Stamp set. This cute little beaver comes with a birthday hat that I left out to be able to use it this card as a Thank You card.  I used prismacolor pencils to color the beaver and the arrows as well. The arrows are from Pretty Cute Awesome Arrows Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the Pretty Cute Digital Beavers in Love Stamp Set.

 
If you missed the New Pretty Cute Digital Stamps you can check the out HERE.
 
PCS Stamps I used:
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a great week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)