Monday, June 20, 2016

Here's to you!


Hi crafty friends hope everyone is doing well.
 
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
 

 I would like to share two cards I made using the Beer mug image from Pretty Cute Stamps "Happy Hour Faces" stamp set along with Pretty Cute Stamps "Happy Hour Sentiments stamp set and Pretty Cute Stamps "Best Dad Evah" stamp set. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers to color the beer mug and cut it out by hand. For the foam I used snow marker pen.
 

 



The Pretty Cute stamp set I used:
 
 
 
 

 
 
Also we have a "Summertime" challenge going on over at Pretty Cute Stamps blog till July 9th. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.


Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)