Thursday, June 23, 2016

Birthday Beavers!

Hi everyone!!

Noe here from "SCN"... I hope your week is going great... summer is here!

Today I would like to share with you a funny Birthday Card.


This card is made using Beaver and sentiments from the Birthday Beavers set and Beaver from Beaver Digital Stamp in the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop:


I colored my Beavers with my Spectrum Noirs markers and I made a shaker background with a honeycomb die and placed inside small sequins.

Over it I have placed my cute Beavers, one of them with foam tape. Then, I made a pretty bow to place on one side and give more dimension to the card. Finally I place my birthay wishes sentiment... I got it!!  


Hope you like my card!! Thanks you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)