Thursday, June 30, 2016

I'm a Happy Camper Summertime Card



Hi everyone, Tasha here to share a card created with the Pretty Cute Stamps "Happy Camper", "Happy Camper Sentiments" and "Hugs and Fishes" digital stamp sets.


I printed the image on white cardstock, framed it with a stitched scalloped die, and selected a fun multi-colored patterned paper for the base. The camper was colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.




In keeping with the summertime theme, I continued to use a range of bright colors on the flags and curtains. I also added a gold button on top of the wheel to add dimension, and glossy accents to give the windows a glass-like shine.


The sentiment I selected was "I'm a Happy Camper" from the Happy Camper Sentiments, and the cute heart design is from the "Hugs and Fishes" digital stamp set. I thought the heart added a nice pop of color to complete the look.
Lastly, I kept the inside of the card blank allowing it to be used for any occasion.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project!

Also, make sure to check out the Summertime Challenge!


Have a wonderful day,

-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)