Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sea Ya Soon note cards

Hi, Henriette here from Card creations .... made by me with a series of note cards I've made.


I used the cute sea animals from the Sea Ya soon set and the some of the sentiments from the  Sea Life set.

Sea Ya Soon Digital Stamps


Sea Life Sentiments Digital Stamps

First I printed out all the animals (in grey scale) and colored them with my spectrum noir markers.
I die cut five panels in different shades of blue using digital paper with cute little scallops on it, kinda like waves.


I placed a sentiment, a sea animal on it and a few tiny shiny stars.






They sure make a cute bunch together and it's always convenient to have little note cards at hand.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)