Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sea Critter Birthday Card


Hi everyone, Tasha here to share with you this sea critter birthday card created with the Sea Ya Soon, Sea Life Sentiments, and Sublime stamp sets. I’m totally in love with these cute sea critter images; it was hard to decide on which one to use for this card.





I selected the fun jellyfish and colored it in with PhotoShop. This critter looks awesome with the light purple gradient colors. The images were printed on bright white 80lb cardstock and framed with a rounded stitched die. I also used Wink of Stella to make it shimmer and glossy accents on the starfish and bubbles.



For the sentiment, I used the scripted “Happy Birthday” and embellished it with the super cute little starfish. I also used an aqua font color to stick with the summer/sea theme and added bubbles from the Sublime digital stamp set. 



Lastly, I chose a multi-colored pattern paper for the base. I love the way the gold foil shines in the light!


I hope you enjoyed my summer sea critter birthday card!

Also, remember there's still time to participate in the "By the Sea" challenge!



Have a wonderful day,

-Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)