Thursday, August 18, 2016

HB2U!

Hi everyone!!

DT member Noe from SCN here... Today I like to share a card I made using the cute doggie stamp from the August release... Hope you like it!!


August Releases are ideal for our parties ... not only for birthdays, for any event like babyshower, anniversaries, birthdays, parties... !!

I colored my Digi Stamp with Spectrum Noir Markers. I made my own background using differents inks and "stamping" my little circles with the aid of cotton swaps.

I cut two circles of different sizes and using vellum paper I made a small shaker form on which I framed my adorable puppy coming out of the box!
Finally, I place my sentiment and  a pretty red bow on top of my card.


Here is the Stamp Set used on this card:

http://www.prettycutestamps.com/item_271/Birthday-Puppy-Digital-Stamps.htm
 Cute, isn´t it?

Thanks for stopping by ... Happy Crafty Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)