Monday, August 29, 2016

It's Your Birthday!


Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
 
Today I would like to share a Birthday card I made in honor of our Pretty Cute Stamps "Let's Celebrate" challenge going on now till September 10th. To create my card I used the beer mug from Pretty Cute Stamps "Happy Hour Faces" and one of the faces as well (love that face).  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers to color the beer mug, used a snow marker pen for the foam and cut it out by hand. The green water color circle I had in my scraps. For the arrows I used Pretty Cute Stamps "Awesome Arrows". The orange arrows I colored in with Time Holtz Distress ink and the sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Happy Hour Sentiments".
 
 


I cut the foam out a 2nd time and layered it on top so that it would pop more.
 
What I used:
 

 
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers CT3-CT2-CT1
 
Hope you can join us for the Pretty Cute Stamp "Let's Celebrate" challenge HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)