Saturday, August 6, 2016

Life's A Beach


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun Life's A Beach card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps Life's A BeachBeach Bum's, Wave Borders, and Beach Babes. You can check out the four sets I used below.


I opened all the images I wanted to use in Photoshop and created this fun little beach scene. I started with the sandy hill and then added one of the wave borders behind it. Once I had my sandy area and water in place I added one of the Beach Babes, one of the Beach Bum's, and the "Life's A Beach" sentiment. 


I printed the scene I created onto some white cardstock, die cut it with a double pierced rectangle die to add a pierced edge, colored in all my images, and adhered the entire panel to a textured white card base. I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Sets- Wave Borders, Life's A Beach, Beach Bum's, Beach Babes / Spectrum Noir Markers / Letraset Flex Markers / Avery Elle Die- Double Pierced Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)