Wednesday, August 3, 2016

You Are My Lifesaver

I will be back to smiling food puns in no time, I just needed to share this with you. I look through the stamps all the time wondering how I can incorporate them into whatever I'm doing. I have been "bible-ing" a lot...we have some sticks in the spokes right now and I am working so hard to maintain positivity through it all. I know everything will work out, it just seems like a mountain in front of me right now. I was trying hard to create something that wasn't a bible journaling entry, but I kept fighting what was in my heart, so I needed to get it out and put it down.

Pretty Cute Stamps, are in fact just that. They are cute, but they're pretty perfect for a lot of different projects. I used Lifesaver Digital Stamps and Waves Border Digital Stamps in this particular entry:



 

Thank you for letting me share my heart with you. It's hard sometimes to be vulnerable and put your inner self out there for all to see. Have a wonderful Wednesday and check back tomorrow for some other amazing inspiration. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)